€ 35,000 - € 50,000
General Management, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources. The department EF MF SCN is responsible for the assembly and functional testing of the EUV scanner. This is done in accordance with strict quality- and cleanliness norms.
Your job mission is to realize a "World Class" effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products and to ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Management: manages and coaches a team of assemblers and technicians;
- Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate;
- Output: realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan (is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives);
- Planning: is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Higher Vocational level (HBO) on specific technical area.
- Experience in production management;
- Experience in a complex working environment;
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Strong personality;
- Team builder with good social skills and service orientation;
- Flexible, goal-oriented and initiative;
- Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information;
- Able to deal with stressful situations; Change management.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager Production Build Large and functionally manages a production team. (S)he Operationally manages and involves production planners, material handlers, production engineers, quality- and supply chain engineers and development representatives.