Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Business Analyst Product Life Cycle Management for Philips.
Philips Digital Pathology Services is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the on boarding of our organization.
The job will entail the collection of requirements, creation of a solution design and designing an E2E process that will work for a healthcare business. Hands on function in a small implementation team. Run workshops for Gap Analysis create work instructions and user training material.
- Master data management
- Release and change management processes
- New product Introductions, Product Creation Processes
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Experience implementing SAP, Windchill systems in supply chain environments
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Can do attitude and flexibility to communicate openly with various domains and organizational levels
- Experience with complex system landscape, Siebel, Sofon, SAP VC, Apptus & interfaces
- Experience with functional process analyses using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating products as part of an international implementation program.