€ 3,000 - € 3,750
Detachering via YER
Food, Feed & Pharma, Consumer Goods, Recreational
Over deze vacature
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for KraftHeinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position.
The Supply Planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating Heinz's supply chain capabilities to deliver independent requirements forecasted by demand planning team, being capable to adopt broad range of planning options (rule-based approaches to pure cost-based approaches)
The job holder is primary responsibility for the coordination/interaction with corporate and internal departments to generate following plans in short to mid-term horizon (3 weeks to 24 months).
- Production Plan (Finished Goods)
- Inventory Plan
- Procurement plan (raw material) where applicable
- Transportation and Distribution plan
The KraftHeinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - they will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to their communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which they compete.
- € 3,000 - € 3,750 depends on education + experience
- Challenging all-round supply chain role
- Intensive guidance by a consultant
- Travel expense or lease car
- Bachelor/Master (HBO/WO)
- Experience with Supply Planning
- Ability to lead the S&OP planning process at repack location
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Language capabilities: English and preferably one other European language