Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Operations EUV department is responsible for both the production and installation of high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry, including planning and logistics. The NXE Build department is responsible for module assembly and -qualification, final assembly and production logistics.
Assembling, adjusting and qualifying of (sub) modules and/or integrate into a final assembly (scanner system). Realize the planned production targets.
This job consists 90% of the time assembly activities and Veldhoven support actions on Scanners in system qualification phase (swap parts, test sub assy’s, clean delicate high tech surfaces), the other 10% are testing activities (leak testing, high voltage testing, qualification testing of sub assy’s).
- Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products;
- Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications;
- Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols;
- Pointing out and/or solving technical problems during assembly in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production;
- Looking for opportunities in reducing process cycle time and takes appropriate action;
- Identifies and acts on quality, cycle time and safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Intermediate Technical College (MBO 4) in Mechanical Engineering (MBO) specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering, aviation technology, megatronics engineering).
- Over 1 years of experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and/or optics;
- Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team within a high tech environment;
- Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical;
- Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker;
- Flexible. Able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues;
- Ability to work with computer systems (MS office, SAP, etc.);
- Stress resistant;
- High quality and safety standard;
- Good English vocabulary (read/write).
- Function in a 2-shift operation, working in an extreme clean environment;
- Willing to travel for field support activities.