€ 30,000 - € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Operations in a dynamic high-tech environment with State-of-the-Art equipment.
This vacancy is a FLEX in 2-Shift position (can change to 5 shift) within the group “TF CL Service Lab Operations” and main task is the operations in Service Lab for processing, metrology, cleaning and reticles for the Twinscan & EUV factory. In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled. The operator is responsible to process requests for internal customers as well as for the field. The operator reports to the Team leader and has interfaces with delivery operations, development, customer support, equipment support and the direct colleague technicians and engineers.
- Purpose of the Service Lab is to supply wafer and reticle processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with metrology equipment like electron microscopes or scaterometers;
- Processing requests for internal customers as well as for the field. Processing of wafers includes coating, developing, cleaning and defectivity measurements of wafers;
- Responsible for the quality, quantity and availability of wafers and reticles;
- Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations;
- Works according instructions and registers executed tasks;
- Monitors and adjusts process and equipment performance;
- Proposes and initiates process/product improvements;
- Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date;
- Works well in teams and has good communications skills;
- Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects;
- Transfers knowledge to others;
- This position is in 2-shift to support system qualification and increase/maximize Service Lab equipment and resources, but can change to 5 shift in the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Relevant working experience in the field of applications or manufacturing processes;
- Experience in the field of wafer processing & measurement.
- Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative;
- Teamworker and service oriented;
- Is able to be self-supporting (in the night shift);
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills;
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.