€ 90 - € 100
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a multinational we are looking for a Project Manager Change for 40 hours per week, start 1/5-1/11/2018, located in Amsterdam.
In this role you will be working on organizational change management projects. One of the current projects an in-depth change & communication strategy and plan is needed, as well as the execution of the plan. Activities include: stakeholder analysis, organization impact assessment, communication, embedding. Successful execution of the project requires organizational change management to ensure minimal organizational disruption to maximize outcomes.
You will be responsible for Organizational Change Management and Communications within the X project, Lead the OCM work for this project based on our clients change management methodology and best practices, ensure minimal organizational disruption by managing the overall impact of the project for our stakeholders in the business and functions.
You will develop a change strategy and plan, on the basis of the stakeholder analysis, the organization change impact assessment, including risk & issues, change interventions, incl. communication and training, and timelines.
You will develop and/or coordinate development of high quality communication and embedding. Regular communication is needed through newsletters etc.; a change network needs to be set up and supported, support calls and meetings need to be organized.
You will manage and communicate based on our client change management methodology and best practices: prepare and enable impacted stakeholders in a timely and effective manner, plan the OCM effort needed using OCM methodology, execute change plan using our OCM methodology, implement the new ways of working.
A well known multinational, global company with global projects, HQ Amsterdam.
- Interim project from 1/5/2018 - 1/11/2018 and probably with extension
- 40 hours per week
- hour rate € 90 - € 100 all in
- Master Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Organizational behaviour, Business Management, or other degree with relevant OCM experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- At least 7 years relevant work experience in OCM, project management, communication and training
- Experience in working for a multinational company on large and complex global transformations
- Strong preference of having business experiences in other business functions, like Financial, Procurement, HR, or IT
- Management/general skills
- Strong project and change management skills