Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Within Philips Healthcare the Business Unit Interventional X-ray (iXR) R&D Best is looking for Electrical Designer in Life Cycle Maintenance (PQ&M) with experience & affinity with product data management and specifically Agile tooling & process. The Business Unit Interventional X-Ray is, together with e.g. Diagnostic X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography, part of the Imaging Systems group of Philips Healthcare.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Responsible for requirements, design, implementation, test and integration of his module in accordance with the unit requirement and design specifications
- Ensures that electrical and functional deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the specified products
- Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on higher level designs
- Maintains by solving problems and implementing changes
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/the planning process of his/her area
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts
In addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
- Prepare tests (building of test setups) and executions of test according to plan, this includes reporting
- Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier
- This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing, and preparing for handshake with supply chain
- Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Our PQ&M team consists of 6 products specialists, 3 testers and 2 team leads. In your role you’ll be responsible to manage changes from start to closure with support by the other functions.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Our ideal candidate has the capabilities to run several activities in parallel. Since close X-functional cooperation is key for success, candidate needs to have good communication skills, and the capability to drive/push others. He/she has a technical background and proven experience with professional product development and maintenance.
Activities in LCM/PQ&M space requires close cooperation with multiple stake holders.
This requires the capabilities:
- Run multiple “small activities” in parallel (2-4)
- Good, pro-active communication skills
- Driving for results mentality