€ 50000 - € 60000, € 60000 - € 70000, € 70000 - € 80000, € 80000 - € 90000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you an entrepreneur with a technical background? Do you like challenging assignments? Do you enjoy getting the best out of people? If yes, this role is for YOU!
Job Mission. To realize structural improvements by inspiring and enabling people to solve cross-sector issues. The department leads cross-sector projects with impact on availability, cycle time, costs and customer satisfaction by preventing and correcting known product and process failures, cross-platform and cross-part. We ensure an embedded structural improvement environment by providing a feedback loop of data and information from supply chain, manufacturing and field towards multiple D&E users and other relevant sectors.
The scope of the role as Improvement Engineer
- Is responsible for structural, cross-sector problem solving
- Takes ownership on workstream level;
- Supports project lead in defining the project by using e.g. lean six sigma techniques
- Challenges the project scope (both widening and narrowing the scope) to add more value for ASML
- Supports the creation and implementation of solutions
- Prepares and enforces decisions on tactical/managerial level
- Creates cross-sector buy in (sense of urgency)
- Facilitating and process keeping role
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc or MSc degree , preferably a technical background with 3-5 years of experience within multiple sectors. (Affinity with technology is required)
- Preferably a technical background with 3-5 years of experience within multiple sectors. (Affinity with technology is required)
- Proven experience in executing improvement projects within a team
- Familiar with statistical analysis and problem solving methods such as Lean Six Sigma
Functional competencies and skills
- Knows how to do thorough root cause analysis, by applying the right tools such as 5x why.
- Influences decision making on projectlead and project-sponsor level.
- Plans & prioritizes on tasks for one or more workstreams.
- Implements/drives changes in cross-sector processes.
- Takes care of smooth and timely transition of ownership (acceptance) on solutions to line organization (both corrective and preventive)
- Focus on preventive solutions is almost natural behavior.
- Presentation skills.
Leadership and behavioral competencies and skills
- Has cross-sector influence: is considered an equal sparring partner for all sectors on tactical/managerial level;
- Ability to a lead a cross-sector team on workstream level.
- Ability to convince and create enthusiasm.
- Behaves as an entrepreneur: initiates/leads new actions at the boundaries of the project on tactical/managerial level.
- Takes decisions at task and workstream level on time.
- Prepares and enforces decisions on tactical/managerial level.
- Ability to cope with resistance.
- Change management.
- Social antenna/ability to connect.
- Is organization sensitive.