€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implement planning and monitor the actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this could be your next job!
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires a high level of product integrity throughout their lifecycle to enable affordable microelectronics. New hardware and changes on hardware are requested on daily base for our products. A smooth implementation of these changes is crucial for our business. It is your mission to organize and secure the process for product changes to ensure quality to minimize costs and processing time.
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle. Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people. You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business of ASML against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality.
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning;
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning;
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes;
- Recognize and advice on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change);
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process;
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes;
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according agreed CM@ASML policy;
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from CM@ASML roadmap on operational level;
- Contribute to development of CM@ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- At least 5 years’ work experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in new product introductions;
- Requires combination of specialist (configuration management) and project management skills;
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques;
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense;
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support);
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies;
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred;
- Natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness;
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner;
- Convincing, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement;
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition former, networker, good facilitator;
- Create learning situations and give feedback to achieve effective behaviour from a team;
- Strong communicator to influence without power;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect;
- Adapts and adopts change.