€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients in the South of Limburg we are looking for a Financial Controller for a number of French entities. We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible for at least 6 months. After the temporary assignment, there is an opportunity that our client will offer you a contract.
- Contact person for finance related activities for one or more legal entities
- Execute financial closing activities
- Determine and follow up on accruals, execute balance sheet reconciliation, etc.
- Support the Operations controllers on site with accounting related topics and ad hoc requests
- Internal reporting of manufacturing site results to stakeholders on site as well as reporting to corporate accounting
- Coordinate external interim and hard close financial audits
- Support the Site controller in statutory, legal or fiscal audits
- An important aspect of the role will also be to implement standard processes and efficiency improvements
Our client is an international and dynamic company in the South of Limburg.
We offer you a challenging assignment for at least 6 months. During this assignment you will be deployed by YER, after the interim assignment there is a possibility that the client will offer you a contract directly.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented team player with:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance & Control, preferably in an international environment
- Profound SAP knowledge
- Basic knowledge of French GAAP and French fiscal regulations
- Language skills: Fluent in French and English
- Willing to travel to France frequently in the first weeks (to take over tasks of the local team) and on ad hoc basis going forward
- Soft skills: hands-on self-starter, able to work independently, open for change in job content and organizational structures, driven by continuous improvement, always striving for the highest efficiency and a can-do mentality