Project & Program Management, Marketing & Communication, Banking
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching for a Communications Manager (medior level). It is an assignment starting in June till mid Jan 2019 for 40 hours per week, located in Amsterdam.
For a Maternity leave replacement, we are looking for a Communication manager. The assignment will be for 7 months, ensuring a proper hand over before and after leave of the current Communication Manager.
As a Communications Manager you are accountable to manage the coordination of the communications activities with responsibility for results, including costs and methods. You will develop strategies and determine how to use developed strategies and approaches to meet schedules and goals for communication across the programs in the Solution Transformation. You will work on a variety of issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business, health continuum, digital and sales trends.
- Build and maintain on existing communication plan for the Solutions Transformation and work out detailed communication plan on the Solution Transformation program, for extended solution teams and impacted employees, in close collaboration with Change management and Global Communication team
- Lead on maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology regarding the Solutions Transformation
- Teaming up with the Communication Business Partner to support the global communication around the solution transformation towards Philips leadership and all Philips employees (PLT meetings, Exco messaging and quarterly BC&D deployment decks)
- Execute communication plan by developing and/or updating the necessary contents (success stories, key messages) and tools and activate across all internal channels (e.g. newsletter, animation, community posts, events)
- Act as a sparring partner for the 5 solution teams, enabler work stream and implementation teams to ensure aligned and consistent messaging
- Support change management stream to apply creativity across work by seeking to develop new approaches for engagement and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain communication pages/areas within the Solution Transformation share point and ensure interlink to global intranet
- Monitor Solutions program communications budget
- Set and measure Solutions program communication KPI’s
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
You are part of the solutions transformation program which will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers. The will unlock business opportunities, contributing to our strategic ambition to grow solutions to become 35% of our revenue by 2020.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, YER is the preferred supplier. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Our ideal candidate has the following profile;
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent Communications Manager who can navigate in a complex business/program environment
- “Servant Leader” mentality, who is able to put their internal customer, the market, at the centre of their decision-making, and represent their interests in the overall program
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in transformation programs on global scale
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate with both market and program teams
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality
- Ability to build a strong rapport with key stakeholders
- Ability to see the “bigger picture” and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
- Experience in sales and marketing is an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage