€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
You have 1-3 years experience and a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering?
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing you personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Design Engineer for the departments Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics. When you react on this vacancy, landing spot, based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, please let us know in the cover letter which department you are interested.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English.