Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you a Senior SAP Supply Chain Consultant? Then we are looking for you!
The commercial organization Market Benelux is going through a big change program. One of them is implementing a new SAP ERP system with all related interfaces and EDI connections. As our users and key-users are not IT savvy we need IT persons able to make the bridge between the business and IT. The system is a global template and it is important to make the change from current way of working towards new way of working. You should have a no nonsense mentality to make the change happen.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Support process implementation programs and ensure processes are implemented as designed
- Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain
- Assist the business in the development of the specific updated work instructions
- Assist the business in creating all required variants of UAT scripts to ensure proper testing
- Replace the current leading SME’s where needed to secure progress and completion of activities by the Key Users
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Thorough SAP SCM/SD/Planning knowledge
- Involvement in multiple SAP implementations as IT consultant, thus being able to understand the system changes in detail
- Ability to translate the IT changes to the business impact with regards to day-to-day activities
- Hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic approach
- Related and to be expected consultancy skills