Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
As a Development Lead Electronics LCM you are part of a LCM organization within Innovation Site Eindhoven. You’ll be working on Life Cycle activities for existing Skincare products like Visacare, Visapure etc. Your focus is to drive the solution process for issues that are popping out from production problems and consumer complaints. In this process (Change Control Problem Report procedure) you structurally define and deploy activities, collect and structure evidences in documentation. You will be working in multidisciplinary teams over multiple development sites.
- Translate production problems and consumer complaints into a solid solution driven sequence of activities
- Lead cross function team and drive the solution process
- Drive and participate in root cause analyses
- Drive and participate in creation of test designs
- Support and guide the verification process
- Have an E2E approach, make sure the solution is properly deployed and implemented in the factories
IT BEAUTY (Intense Pulse Light and SkinCare) creates and maintains products for female beauty. Within IT BEAUTY the Life Cycle Management team supports production problems and consumer complaints for (connected) IT BEAUTY devices.
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven has the ambition to drive business growth by bringing existing, differentiating, new product propositions to market.
One of the key growth areas is the Beauty category, which encompass multiple sub-businesses: IPL and Skin Care.
You’ll be reporting to the Functional Group Lead Electronics and Software Development and will be working within a team of highly motivated developers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Master degree Electronics, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in project management
- PMI or Agile certification is a plus
- Relevant experience in cross-functional teams and coordination of changes on different sites
- Relevant experience and ambition to work in an environment where projects have a short E2E lead time