Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you want to accelerate innovation and create new healthcare products that matter? Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution? Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Electronics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic FPGA Designer who will work together with the existing teams in developing embedded systems for current and future Philips products.
As a FPGA Designer, you are responsible for:
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create
- The design, realization, integration, and test of (embedded) systems or subsystems
- Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation to support the developed code
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system
- Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Verilog language for FPGA’s
- Experience in working with major FPGA vendors and their tooling (Xilinx/Altera)
- Strong verification skills (using functional simulation test benches)
- Analytical skills in problem solving and system debug
- Experience in writing design documentation
- Understanding of electronics and (embedded) software design
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum (preferred)
- Worked in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment