Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As IT Quality and Compliance officer you are a key player within the IT and Business Organization to achieve the enterprise’s goals by adding value while balancing risk versus return over IT and its processes. Interested? Please contact us!
Your job mission is to support the IT Department’s compliance and quality efforts by safeguarding quality across IT with respect to deliver mature processes, reliable performance management and a process excellence framework to achieve and improve processes, resulting in lowering cost and higher customer satisfaction.
Serve as Compliance subject matter expert and trusted advisor; partner with IT Security, Network and Application teams to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the control environment, both operational and technical; to develop trending for remediation efforts and overall compliance with regulatory and operational standards, and to build compliance programs
Develop and maintain standardized, measurable IT processes with documented, agreed-upon, communicated training, knowledge, KPI’s and reporting
Facilitating and/or participating in process model workshops, interviewing key stakeholders and process performers to better understand workflow, developing process maps, identifying pinch points and bottlenecks, and recommending changes for process improvement
Plan, design and execute compliance testing, controls assessment and documentation across all domains for IT General Controls as appropriate
Support testing and reporting of SOx compliance; monitor internal compliance standards against information security policies and processes by conducting data privacy due diligence assessments, internal control reviews and risk assessments
Maintain awareness of external regulations for new or changed requirements within IT and identify industry standards for core IT processes
Facilitate and coordinate internal and external audits within IT, as well as periodic assessments to address specific risks
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in quality management, process management and IT audit.
- Professionally qualified, e.g. RE/QiCA/CISA, plus other specialist skills/qualifications (PRINCE 2, ITIL, COBIT, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Experience from the BIG 4 in IT audit or Internal IT audit experience
- Experience of ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM is a plus
- Experience in Business Process Management and the application of existing and/or new business process management methodologies and tools (LEAN/Six Sigma)
- Experience with (controls for) DevOps is a plus
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Flexibility, adapt to company culture and individual’s behaviour (able to balance rigor and flexibility)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the organization
- Fluent in Dutch and English language