Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
This is a temporary position at Philips Lighting, for about 4 months, freelancers are welcome to apply.
As a Master Data Management Consultant you are responsible for the coordination and execution of master data loads and customizing the master data object on Philips SAP R/3 and IBP systems. You will collaborate with our key business stakeholders to cover master data implementations and migrations in R/3 and IBP related to the new IBP implementation in Philips Lighting.
Philips Lighting’s roots date back more than 125 years to the business founded by Frederik and Gerard Philips in 1891 in the Dutch town of Eindhoven. Throughout its history, the company has been at the forefront of many of the lighting industry’s major advancements. Today, it leads the industry worldwide in conventional, LED and connected lighting, with the largest connected lights network in the world.
Philips Lighting IT/EIM is the central organization within Philips Lighting. This organisation creates enterprise data platforms, maintains master data definitions and supports master data management activities on application platforms within the Philips Lighting IT landscape.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, or employed as a Freelancer. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- SAP R/3 Master data knowledge
- Experience with Winshuttle Studio for mass-loading of SAP R/3 master data
- Ability to translate business requirements into accurate functional specifications
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Good English communication skills
- SAP IBP Master data knowledge is a plus
- Pro-active attitude and independent worker