Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department? Your job is in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines.
The Reporting and Consolidation department is part of the finance organization. The finance organization is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax and treasury.
The Financial Analyst has multiple responsibilities within the reporting and consolidation department. The primary goal is to effectively and efficiently execute the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. Part of your job is to continuously increase the efficiency in the current processes.
The Financial Analyst is jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide ASML consolidation and the internal and well as external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS) including XBRL filings
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high level understanding of the consolidated figures
- Review of non-financial information and reporting on non-financial information
- High quality service to internal and external clients: on time, accurate and within limits flexible
- Perform continuous improvements to remain world-class finance
- Coordination annual report process of local entities
- Ensure SOX compliant accounting process
The Financial Analyst reports to the team leader consolidation and reporting. The team interacts with other Finance departments. In addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. auditors.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Experience with consolidation
- Master’s degree in Business Economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English, also in writing
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with XBRL
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 FICO and SAP BPC
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Result oriented team player with a big sense of responsibility
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions