Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to design complex connected electronics systems based on vague requirements? Do you want to work in an innovative and multidisciplinary team? Are you ready to embrace the challenge to define complex electronic circuits and systems and integration with other disciplines to successfully realize digital innovations encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system? Do you want to empower yourself, take initiative, innovate and constantly strive to deliver better solutions?
As Electronics Designer in the field connected products and systems you are responsible for:
- Design and Implementation of complex analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems and the integration with other disciplines such as (embedded) Software, Mechatronics and Optics
- Modelling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and Matlab/Simulink
- Validation of circuits and systems, using state of the art measurements tools and equipment
- Knowledge of quality and reliability standards like ISO13485, UL, FDA that apply to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain
- Support creation of project plans in consultation with customer and other stakeholders, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition
- Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team
- Support the transfer of (connected) prototype systems towards ODM and OEM
The Electronic department is part of Philips Innovation Services and located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). This department has become an integral part and differentiator of almost all Philips products and services, delivering world class hardware platforms, analog, mixed signal and RF designs, medical devices, power supplies, connectivity modules and development and engineering services. We are certified for ISO9001, ISO14971, and ISO13485.
The department supports exploratory work, fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying in depth knowledge of the most innovative connectivity solutions, integrated platforms and standards, in combination with an Agile development approach.
Furthermore, the department works in an open-innovation mind-set, maintaining operational contact to key component suppliers for applying latest innovations and technologies in our designs. For realization of the digital innovation ambition of Philips, the department closely works with the other innovation groups across Philips.
You will work in a team of about 100 (senior) electronic designers and architects.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 5 years of experience in analogue and digital Electronic Product development
- Experience in an Agile way of working
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and the challenging communication, including multi-site development
- Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, analogue, digital, embedded software and connectivity
- A background with innovation development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude combined with a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time