€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have the ambition to grow and take the next step in your career? This is your chance to become part of the HR&O team. We are looking for a professional dynamic team player to complete the HR&O assistant team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content?
As HR&O assistant you support the HR&O staff members in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between the staff and the various departments, management and other stakeholders.
In this role you will support the Chief HR&O and two of his staff members and you fulfil the backup role for your colleagues at the secretariat.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail
- Thorough, provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimize travel, think ahead and take decisions
- Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to mails, filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization
- Involvement in all confidential matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality when handling both business and private matters
- Acquire overall knowledge of the HR&O staff activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow and to secure the quality
- Promote the MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable assistant force. Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture by equality and be the sparring partner, be the change manager
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of work experience in similar role
- English language skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, etc.)