Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Here’s what we are looking for
To support the major growth and expansion of Super B, we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer. For their Engineering team in Hengelo, the Mechanical Engineer will help them to develop their next generation of batteries.
- Responsible for design and development of mechanical parts of our batteries
- Further development of (new) products
- Making changes on prototypes
- Maintain contact with suppliers
- Responsible for cooperation with the right suppliers. Communication about the status of projects, product needs and quality
Working at the company
Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers.
- After a 1 year posting period, you will be employed by the client
Skills and attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical study. For example Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a similar role is a plus
- Good knowledge of mechanical- and electrical systems
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding
- Creative in solving challenges
- Structured in way of working, knowledge of drawing management systems
- Experience with Inventor 3D and other Autodesk products is a plus
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English. Dutch and German language is a plus