IT, Project & Program Management
In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to manage changes of PLM applications, and contribute to a secure, stable and well performing PLM environment in a changing and demanding company? Can you help us make the next step towards the future? Then this is the job for you!
As IT PLM Change Coordinator in the Solution Team Product Lifecycle Management, IT Competence Centre Product, you are responsible for the change implementation, from intake to closure, of PLM applications, resulting in a stable and well performing PLM environment.
You will perform change management on the PLM applications of ASML, using the ASML ITIL based change process. As the single point of contact, you coordinate the cooperation between the Template Control Team, CCP PLM team members, O&I and business. You will follow the ASML IT change workflow, making people aware of the change process. Using your knowledge of the PLM principles you are able to safeguard and keep track of the change progress. You will provide an overview of the releases, giving insight to the business and IT about upcoming changes, change progress, keeping in mind resource planning and budget. Together with the PLM Change Manager, you will optimize the change process to ensure optimal performance.
The PLM Change Coordinator receives, logs and allocates a priority to all requests for changes as chair of the Change Advisory Board. You streamline the incoming changes from projects, key user groups and O&I. You schedule the minor and major changes and the release planning, in close cooperation with the PLM Change Manager. You ensure proper review, approval and execution of changes, and collect (and guard the quality of) necessary evidence and documentation in IT-Guardian.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree; ideally, the candidate will have a degree in an engineering discipline and experience in IT change management.
- Extensive (PLM) IT experience
- Change Management (ITIL)
- Background in IT and engineering
- Fluent in English
- Well structured
- Process oriented
- Cope with pressure
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good convincing skills, to urge people to set priorities
- Excellent team skills
- Flexible and quality focused
- Strong stakeholder focus and excellent communication and presentation skills