Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV the group System Electrical Layout is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the complete ASML products.
- Define and execute the Electronics Cooling concepts and designs for new and existing ASML products. Give support on thermal issues to other projects;
- Combine high level system, service-, electrical, with thermal requirements and establish the best possible Electronics Cooling design for ASML;
- Create a conceptual and detailed design of an Electronics Cooling solution;
- Create a functional description of Electronics Cooling solutions for electronics;
- Make calculations and if needed simulations to verify the designs;
- Create documentation and design drawings of the Electronics Cooling solution (specification, design choices, tests, drawings from functional- till detail level, installation, adjustment);
- Define, execute and document the tests that need to be performed to verify that the Electronics Cooling designs meets the higher level requirements set by Systems;
- Engineering, and other D&E departments;
- Define, document and maintain requirements and roadmaps of the various Electronics Cooling concepts for new ASML products;
- Act as an EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team;
- Act as a technical coach for other designers or as an interface to other ASML projects that need this competence;
Context of the position
The Electronics Cooling architect-designer will report to the group leader System Electrical Layout since Electronics Cooling is part of this the system infrastructure.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
MSc or BSc Degree in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering with a heat transfer/fluid dynamics specialization or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Multiple years’ experience (as from 2-3 years) in realizing electronics;
- Qualification of systems, modules and parts on Thermal aspects (hands-on);
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Multidisciplinary (broad) interest (scope);
- Knowledge of electronics cooling, calculations and Simulations is preferred;
- Knowledge of selecting right cooling medium (air, water) is also preferred;
- Knowledge of high power density electronics and corresponding thermal solutions;
- Familiar with multidisciplinary communication to establish agreement on specifications on both electrical as thermal requirements of the design.
- Leadership and good social- and communication skills. Ability to provide technical direction to designers, architects, service, production and system engineering;
- Conceptual thinking on system, module level and pragmatic approach qualification;
- Fluent English and Dutch in speech and in writing.