Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP, In dienst van YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by engineering improvements and are you able to translate these in an HPC application optimization Roadmap and implementation?
Your job mission is to define and maintain the High Performance Computing middleware and frameworks infrastructure landscape and improve the full automation and CI/CD of that setup, in co-operation with the internal customer and the Solution Team System Architect.
As High Performance Computing system programmer you will define system improvements, deployment of new frameworks and work towards full automation of the operation and deployment of the HPC setup to support ASML business needs on the High Performance Computing infrastructure. You will work closely together with the HPC system admins and will also have a shared responsibility to maintain the system and support expansions of the system. You will be part of the developsment team for HPC and HPDA and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
- Define HPC services and automation roadmap and help implementing this Roadmap
- Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for end-users
- Take ownership of the full automation and CI/CD effort
- Give support in solving difficult 3rd line incidents related to the middleware, hardware infrastructure and computing applications
- Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments
- Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least master level or equivalent in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as High Performance computing system programmer
- CI, CD, regression testing, automated deployment
- Open stack
- Singularity or similar container technology
- IO subsystem, Network fabric and Compute node tuning and monitoring
- HPC/HPDA application runtime tuning, profiling and monitoring
- Bash, Python, programming
- HPC schedulers
- Highly motivated team player
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude
- Vision and opinion
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language