Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you good in writing and documentation? Are you an analytical and do you want to work in a team within an international complex organization? We are looking for a Q&R compliance specialist.
Responsibilities for the FCO Program:
- Analyse documentation of FCO execution by markets
- Identify any issues as per defined documentation requirements
- Work together with markets through daily management to solve any documentation issues
- Present results to post market surveillance for termination activities with competent authorities
- Provides proactive feedback on FCO execution documentation to Q&R for process improvement
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure actions will be executed
- Analytical skill and focus on detail
- Teamwork spirit in and outside Q&R
- Experience in working in Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference