€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging Business Controller position within a dynamic and leading organisation in Apeldoorn.
Reporting to the Cluster Controller, you will be an executive team member, who will be required to consult with management and challenge decisions as required.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of business plans, monitoring the execution of (strategic) plans (by management reporting) and providing assistance for any corrective measures
- Order processes and project controls
- The monthly reporting of relevant (project) management information and producing other periodic reports as required
- Providing scenario modelling analysis
- Developing reports and KPIs to support strategic decision making
- Providing advice on business proposals and supplying plans to management
- Challenging the management of the unit where appropriate
- Implementing initiatives to improve organisational effectiveness
- Preparing and advising on investment proposals/business cases
Our client is an international organisation with multiple locations in the Netherlands.
We offer you a challenging role at a company in which technology is placed at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work for an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you have every opportunity to develop further.
To be eligible for the role of Business Controller, you must have:
- A higher vocational (HBO) or an academic higher (WO) level of education in business administration or economics
- At least five years’ experience as a business controller (or controller in a comparable environment)
- The ability to produce financial reports, data and analysis, as well as cost calculations and budgets
- Experience preparing forecasts, project and risk analysis, as well as financial/KPI reports through combining data from different business areas
- A hands-on mentality and experience in a project and/or production environment
- A customer-driven approach, with a national and international focus
- The ability to identify improvement opportunities and increase operational efficiency
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of business processes