Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at ASML, one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you a High Potential with interest in IT and able to challenge the business? Be the central point of contact for changes to Engineering Change and Improvement Proposal tooling? Join the Product Lifecycle Management team and be part of one of the most technically developed company of the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is CCP ST PLM (Competence Centre Product, Solution Team Product Lifecycle Management); this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within CCP three development disciplines are represented: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. You will be working in the mechanical team.
You will be responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for Product Lifecycle Management.
You are the linking pin between the ASML Business (primarily Development & Engineering), the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. You assess the business demand and support in clarifying the functional requirements. You translate these requirements into a Functional Design, guide the configuration and build activities and support the implementation in the business, together with the business.
Acting as first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization comes natural for you. You assess, change and refine business processes and related information systems (based on project changes or Non Standard Change requests from the business) to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
- Challenging the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions
- Testing the functionality as built by outsourced partners
- Managing Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support, but you will also be involved in PLM projects
Content wise your working area will be mainly the Improvement Proposal and Engineering Change (IP/EC) process, configuration management and product lifecycle management and the respective IT tooling.
The ideal position for an ambitious and energetic young professional!
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master’s degree in information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in IP/EC processes
- 1-3 years’ experience with IP/EC processes and PLM tooling in a complex, high-tech development environment
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost)
- Eager and willing to learn
- Strong client-orientation and drive for excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English language