In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For Qorvo’s Low Power Wireless division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home data communications and the Internet of Things (IoT), YER is currently looking for an Applications Software Engineer.
The Qorvo Low Power Wireless (LPW) Applications Team guides and assists customers to implement the Qorvo LPW silicon into their products.
The applications team works with corporate OEMs to develop these products from prototyping through to mass production.
You are the link between the Qorvo core R&D teams and Qorvo customers. As part of the applications team, you develop reference IoT applications. You assist customers during their SW integration and offer development support from project start to finish, in particular on the embedded software (bare metal, Linux). Your efforts are highly visible in the end product and make the difference for the customers. The customers will look at you as the expert on the Qorvo LPW silicon, IoT standards and technologies (IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, BLE, 6LowPan, etc.). By offering to-the-point example applications and SDKs, you make sure the time-to-market for customers is kept low and help build the IoT products of the future.
Qorvo does more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets, they are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with their employees. As a unified global team, they bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with them.
Direct contract at Qorvo.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering
- Experienced SW engineer (over 5 years), with solid, hands-on experience in embedded C/C++
- Experience with co-debugging software and HW Familiar with working in a customer oriented environment
- Problem solver, exhibits a natural tendency to anticipate on customer needs
- You have experience with major wireless standards like ZigBee, BLE or IETF-defined wireless protocols
- You have experience with different microcontroller platforms and embedded Linux
- Result-driven, with a strong technical intuition and a commercial flavor
- Excellent knowledge of English, strong communicator, both in writing and speaking
- Willing to travel worldwide occasionally is an asset
- Self-starter and true team player