In dienst van opdrachtgever
Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
For the Advanced Applications business line in the region Benelux, UK and Scandinavia we are looking for our client STILL for a smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive Logistic Consultant (f/m) who is very passionate about intralogistics.
Your role as Logistic consultant
You will contribute to scaling our fast growing Advanced Applications business line advisory practice and work on customer projects. This includes consulting about the intralogistics possibilities at customers’ sides, work on customer projects and project and deal execution.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile customers, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from our sales team;
- Be part of a competitive culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with juggling lots of responsibilities and prioritizing accordingly;
- Become an expert in intralogistics solutions that are impacting the industry and companies.
Fields of activity:
- Overall responsible consulting, planning and optimisation of intralogistics processes and systems as well as competent support of our customers on side;
- Qualify and evaluate requests from our STILL sales organization;
- Analysis und evaluation of customer data, development of alternative logistical solutions and summary of project results;
- Discussion of the results of the planning period with the customer and support of the STILL organisation when realising these concepts;
- Responsibility for the technical feasibility of the planned project incl. planning of consulting cost and timeline;
- Processing presentations for the concepts and actively presenting them to customers throughout the region;
- Further development and standardisation of the STILL Intralogistics Consulting portfolio, internal training of the sales team and know how exchange with colleagues from other European countries.
Already for a long time STILL has been one of the leading suppliers of forklift trucks, platform trucks and tractors plus the latest Intralogistics systems. With more than 8,000 employees, 4 production plants, 14 branches in Germany, 20 subsidiary companies abroad, plus a dealer network consisting of 246 dealers worldwide, STILL is successfully active on an international scale. With the highest quality, reliability and innovative technology, STILL is meeting, today and in the future, the requirements of small, medium and large companies.
Good remuneration. Perfect personal development environment.
Need to have:
- Bachelor degree in engineering, economics or logistics;
- At least five years of experience in intralogistics consulting or concept development with the focus on warehouse planning, automation, fleet optimisation, design of logistics systems;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge about actual trends/logistic solutions over all markets/industries;
- Willingness to travel to customers in Benelux, UK, Scandinavia;
- Good English speaker (it is a must, a native speaker is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills, organizational talent and enjoying overview oriented tasks;
- Able to manage time effectively and work under strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Skills in working with CAD drawings;
- Smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive;
- Focused on details.
In your position as Logistic consultant you will:
- Report directly to the Head of Advanced Applications in the region Benelux, UK, Scandinavia with a strong dotted line to the Head of Intralogistics Consulting based in Hamburg, Germany (functional report);
- Be part of the international consulting team of the business line;
- Work closely with the sales representatives in the Benelux, UK and Scandinavia.