Attractive salary and fringe benefits
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As a member of our product development teams you will be responsible for product verification test activities. Your key challenge will be the execution of test and verification plans.
- Establish and maintain verification methods and verification tools
- Execute tests and measurements and analyse market return samples
As member of our team you will be responsible for all inspection and investigation related activities. Your major challenges will be the development of test methods, including equipment requirements, and the execution and reporting of verification tests. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative products on safety and quality aspects.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”
- Give input on test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location)
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools
- Execute tests and measurements
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base
You will join the Test and Verification group, part of the Consumer Lifestyle Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the centre of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The group consists of 20 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Technical background, preferably Mechatronics or Material Science/Physics
- 1-5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Quality mind-set and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is