hourly rate €100
Quality & Safety, Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Responsible for End-to-End (E2E) managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solutions, services or IT solution: From the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery.
Responsible for End-to-End (E2E) managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solutions, services or IT solution: From the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery:
- Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective introduction of products, technologies, systems, solution or services.
- Manages the scope and requirements.
- Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives.
- Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure.
- Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external).
- Ensures Sector-wide compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips Healthcare operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips Healthcare combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions.
- Long term Interim assigment for the rest of 2018 with a possible extention
- Minimum of 32 hours a week
- Transparent process
- In case of freelance/ZZP quick invoice payment via reverse billing
- Challenging and international environment
Knowledge of Compliance management in a large organization is required, as well as knowledge of how compliance domain typically work: Compliance domains like: Privacy, SoX, Sustainability, etc.
Must have items
- Available at a short notice
- PMI certification
- Project management experience in large organizations
- Experience in compliance management (Privacy, Sustainability, Q&R, SOX….)
- Willingness to travel: two days to Eindhoven and two days to Amsterdam