Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Philips Lighting is looking for an Active Directory expert! This is a long-term job for the Active Directory & Azure Active Directory setup & implementation for testing large volume change in the Azure AD & AD infrastructure. In general, a broad knowledge is required with regards to other IT Infrastructure components (like IP, DNS, Network & Telecom, Datacentre, Cloud solutions).
As the Microsoft Subject Matter expert you will assist in the setup of a testing environment that is used for applications to test impact a large volume migration in the IT infrastructure. You will have to determine the orderliness (what to do first and what next?), coordinate with those who affects this, and being able to keep a clear overview of what needs to be done. In this role you will work closely with other subject matter experts and service managers. You will have to be pro-active and act as the Leader figure, able to drive the required steps in the process.
Amongst other things, you will:
- Propose the best course of action
- Define realistic milestones and deliverables (Able to split the big transition in smaller manageable steps)
- Practical and approachable
- Align actions with the delivery manager and subject matter experts
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record with Microsoft Windows Desktop roll out/implementations.
Must have criteria
Excellent and proven experience with the following products:
- Azure Active directory & GPOs
- Active Directory
- Windows (Server/desktop)
Nice to have criteria
- Group Policy management