Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution all operational procurement activities energizes you? We are further professionalizing our Operational Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Buyer with a proven track record as a professional Buyer and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
Ensure effective and efficient execution of the operational procurement activities by arranging adequate material supply, resolving operational procurement issues and ensuring master data control.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 12.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
Operational Procurement is part of the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department and handles all operational activities regarding suppliers. You will be working in a team of approximately 20 buyers and report to a team lead.
In this job will independently manage the operational procurement process for multiple suppliers and Procurement Account Managers. Your focus is on operational execution and timely availability of required materials within boundary conditions.
- Independently manage suppliers
- Actively manage your stakeholders at ASML
- Builds, maintain and extend a sustainable relationship within Procurement, Logistics, Suppliers, Engineers
- Support in solving issues and development needs
- Translate business and improvements needs towards suppliers
- Supplier development conform category strategy
- Manage suppliers expectations towards ASML business
- Decrease operational activities for Procurement Account Managers
- Provide reports on performance and planning
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain Management
- 3 years’ experience in a procurement role.
- Work experience in an international high tech environment
- You have SAP knowledge and experience
- You are able to apply and improve standard work instructions and procedures and come up with solutions and execute the solutions