Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will work in the General Machinery department that stands for innovative 'Custom built' Drive and Control projects. Both electrical and hydraulic drives.
You are responsible for the electrical part of one or more General Machinery projects such as:
- Movement systems for flight and driving simulators (Wave generation machines, Theatre technology systems, Marine systems such as supply systems and helicopter transport systems)
- You make decisions with the Lead Design Engineers and make decisions to come up with the right technical solution, so that the system meets the customer's specifications.
- You have contact with customers (internal and external) from the tender stage up to and including final delivery
- You consult with other (sometimes foreign) engineering departments to come to a technical solution together.
- You are involved in the complete project lifecycle from concept, specification, engineering, validation and documentation up to and including commissioning
With 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability. Their founder, Robert Bosch, was a visionary entrepreneur who believed that trust and product quality are the key to success. Robert Bosch’ iron determination and refusal to compromise are values that we still uphold today. You can see it in their innovative technology and excellent standards of service and support. But most of all, you can feel it when you use the products. Because they work perfectly and make sense for the life you lead (Invented for life). As an employee of Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. Bosch operates in over 150 countries around the globe. Bosch is a privately held company, which means they can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future.
- Working on challenging projects
- Good working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team
- Collaborate in an international environment with international colleagues
- Work on site at projects around the world
- 2 minutes walk from station Boxtel
How are you going to tackle this?
- You approach problems practically, use existing technology where possible and are innovative where necessary
- You share big issues in testable modules
- You keep an overview and by looking across the discipline of boundaries you come into cooperation with the right solution
- You design control solutions as much as possible with standard (Bosch Rexroth) components
- You have completed a course in electrical engineering/control technology at HTS or WO level and at least 3 years work experience in a similar position in the Mechanical Engineering or General Machinery sector
- You are independent and result-oriented
- You are a real team player and not only for personal success
- You are strong in communication and stress resistant
- You have a strong opinion, but are also open to those of others
- You like to travel and stay internationally at times for the commissioning of systems you have designed
- You master the English, and preferably also the German language