Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by being the ‘spin in the web’ for managing the end to end process of ASML’s Vendor Sales, while taking the lead and responsibility of a small, dedicated team? By supporting ASML customers, both in a structural way as on ad-hoc based requests, while setting up the supply chain processes in such a way to provide the needed parts in a cost effective way to the requester? And as such being part of fulfilling the demand for ASML parts/modules? Like to work closely together with PLM and Procurement / Sourcing and have affinity with EOL processes? You like working within the constraints set by our ambitious time-to-market commitments while securing sustainable material availability at optimized integral costs. Then, if you also have the stamina to drive long-term improvements in the supplier base, we are looking for you!
Your job mission as a Vendor Sales Team lead is to continuous work on the most efficient and effective end to end Vendor Sales process for ASML, while (next to your operational role) managing a small, dedicated team in an enthusiastic way.
You will be responsible:
- Drive long term tactical roadmap and give clear direction to Vendor Sales team
- Ownership of decision tree (including approval flow) to approve vendor sales orders
- Work on integral VS supply chain improvements and drive/manage improvement roadmap
- Own and develop procedural competences of the Vendor Sales Coordinators
- Be able to represent the Vendor Sales team in relation with different ASML departments
- Participate or lead integral, structural improvement projects (within the department and/or sector)
- Fully integrate the EOL process in the Vendor sales team (including back up structure)
- Set up KPI dashboard for Vendor Sales in line with SNM framework
- Daily operational management of small team of Vendor Sales Coordinators (3 -5 FTE, including 1 EOL Planner)
- Being part of team, in execution mode for part of the job/activities
- To timely escalate shortages/risks within supply chain
- Contact for both inbound/outbound stagnations regarding VS parts
- First line escalation point for internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible for logistical master data maintenance
- Take the lead in supplier development (logistics performance)
- Take care of stock control & managing outstanding purchase agreements/conditions
- To operate as primary contact on timely follow-up on complaints and quality issues from our customers
As a Vendor Sales Team lead you will report to the Group Lead Material Planning.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 500 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc preferably in Logistics and/or Supply Chain or Business Economics.
- 0-3 years relevant and proven experience
- (Proven) Leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication in English
- Self-steering and structural result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on/can-do mentality
- Integral mind-set
- Analytical, process oriented
- Stress resistant
- Strong time management