Attractive salary and benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks we are recruiting an ADAS Vehicle Control Engineer.
As a Vehicle Control Engineer you create and realize mechatronic functions for improved and new vehicle features. This position is within the ADAS domain, in the Platooning team.
Your tasks include controller modelling, logic modelling, system integration, preparation for software engineering and performing simulations You support also actively verification on the driving simulator and in-truck testing, in order to verify and validate the functional design. You write functional design specifications and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
You cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team with different stakeholders, such as architects, system engineers, test engineers and multiple suppliers. You are the linking pin for translating their input into a feasible control concept design.
Within the PACCAR Inc. the DAF Trucks Engine Development department is the centre of competence for engine development. In their state-of-art engine development centre, they develop engine families for the future regulations. Their engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for their customers.
The department Vehicle Control within Product Development is responsible for the definition, design and validation of feasible control concepts for vehicle functions, both in advanced technology projects as in product development projects. These control concepts are to be applied in all Paccar vehicles.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
For this high-tech function we are looking for candidates with an academic education in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, specialized and experienced in Control Engineering in the robotics or the automotive domain. You have:
- Excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- An active hands-on mentality with a feel for the constructive aspects of prototyping
- The ability to work out details while keeping the focus on key targets
- Fluently speech and write English, Dutch & German is a pro
- Good communication skills and an analytical mind, are pro-active and have a committed team-player attitude