In dienst van opdrachtgever
Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
There is no simple solution to complex problems. At first sight, the interaction of intralogistics processes with a large number of interlinked systems seems to make it difficult to optimise processes in the warehouse. However, for us exactly this combination of the individual processes is the ideal basis to make use of the full potential. Automated STILL vehicles cover the entire in-house material flow at your warehouse - from the receipt of goods to final shipment to your partners.
For the Advanced Applications business line in the region Benelux, UK and Scandinavia we are looking for a smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive Tugger train and automated solutions sales advisor.
Your position as tuggertrain and automation sales advisor
In your role you will:
- Report directly to the Head of Advanced Applications in the region Benelux, UK, Scandinavia with a strong dotted line to the country sales managers
- Be part of the international team of the business line
- Work closely with the salesmen in the Benelux, UK and Scandinavia
Your role as tuggertrain and automation sales advisor:
You will contribute to scaling our fast growing Advanced Applications business line and work on customer projects. This includes listening to and understanding the customers’ needs of intralogistics possibilities at customers’ sides, work on customer projects and project and deal execution.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile customers, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from our sales team
- Be part of a competitive culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with juggling lots of responsibilities and prioritizing accordingly
- Become an expert in intralogistics solutions that are impacting the industry and companies
- Take on a journey of continuous improvement of yourself, our customers and STILL
- Make it your goal to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations by offering our products, services and solutions and together we will ensure customer satisfaction and profitability
Fields of activity:
- Overall responsible for selling, as a result of advising, of intralogistics solutions
- Analysis und evaluation of customer data, development of alternative logistical solutions and summary of project results
- As a sales person you are responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction by successfully listening to and understanding the customers’ needs, and transforming that into business opportunities for the customer as well as for STILL by offering and selling our products, services and solutions
- Processing presentations for the concepts and actively presenting them to customers throughout the region
- Further development and standardisation of the STILL Intralogistics Consulting portfolio, internal training of the sales team and know how exchange with colleagues from other European countries
Already for a long time STILL has been one of the leading suppliers of forklift trucks, platform trucks and tractors plus the latest Intralogistics systems. With more than 8,000 employees, 4 production plants, 14 branches in Germany, 20 subsidiary companies abroad, plus a dealer network consisting of 246 dealers worldwide, STILL is successfully active on an international scale. With the highest quality, reliability and innovative technology, STILL is meeting, today and in the future, the requirements of small, medium and large companies.
- Bachelor in engineering, economics or logistics;
- At least five years of experience in selling in an intralogistics environment;
- Knowledge about actual trends/logistic solutions over all markets/industries;
- Willingness to travel to customers in Benelux, UK, Scandinavia;
- Good English speaker (it is a must, a native speaker is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills, organizational talent and enjoying overview oriented tasks;
- Able to manage time effectively and work under strict deadlines.