Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting a SAP BI/HANA Consultant.
As a SAP BI/HANA Consultant you are responsible for developing BI & analytical solutions on the Philips SAP BI/HANA backend systems. You will collaborate with key business stakeholders to continuously develop and deliver the envisioned BI roadmap.
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
The IT/EIM (Enterprise Information Management) department is the central organisation at Philips lighting, that creates the enterprise data platform. It is the department where common definition is deployed and one single source of truth (regarding corporate performance metrics) is created.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
Must have criteria:
- At least 5 years of proven SAP BI modeling experience (preferably on HANA)
- More than 3 years of proven native SAP HANA view modeling experience
- Strong business analyst skills; ability to translate business reporting requirements into accurate specifications for data models
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Good English communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL and/or ABAP program languages is a plus
- Knowledge of reporting suites Business Objects and/or Lumira and/or SAP analytics cloud is a plus
- Philips (Lighting) knowledge is an advantage