< € 35,000, € 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our management support organization and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Management Assistant with a proven track record as a professional assistant and the motivation to make the difference in our new organization. Are you the perfect host/hostess for our team, then we are looking for you! At this moment we are looking for an energetic, proactive, outgoing teamplayer with improvement focus for our IP (intellectual property) department. You are proactively handling requests and fully take care of demands of the managers. You are visible within the department and you are part of the team. Our ideal candidate is friendly, bright and is the eyes and the ears of the department. You actively share knowledge and have an open mind for changes and new developments. You are always on the ball and are in touch with your environment.
- Working for and with the managers of the IP department.
- Working in cooperation with your colleagues from the MSO department.
- Supporting the managers you work for in an administrative, organizing and supporting way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities.
- Acting as a link pin in your cluster between the various departments, management and other stakeholders.
- Aligning with your colleagues of the Management Support Organization and internal senior management and other stakeholders on the needs and demands of management support.
- Securing the quality, quantity and continuity of your work.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- In this role you will be responsible for supporting the managers of the IP department. This includes executing various activities to deliver high-level service to internal and external customers; analyzing performance results and opportunities for improvement; and securing the quality, quantity and continuity of your work. Together with the assistants in your MSO team and Team Lead you have a joint responsibility of managing and delivering results. You need to be able to plan ahead and keep deadlines, define priorities and structure daily operations in a logical way for a large number of tasks and pay attention to details. You need to have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers and actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed. Finally you have to have an open mind for changes and new developments and as this will be part of the challenging task of further professionalizing our new management support organization.
- Prepares, formalizes, sends and files external as well as internal mail and bulletins.
- Receives and dispatches incoming calls/mail and makes outgoing calls/mails and answers basic questions.
- Executes diverse administrative tasks related to department or functional process.
- Organizes and coordinates meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or manager, takes care of housekeeping affairs, and takes and distributes minutes.
- Plans, prioritizes, schedules and coordinates appointments for assigned manager and/or department.
- Facilitates internal reporting on the performance of department.
Takes care of specific administrative tasks (e.g. data research for prequalification, travel affairs, tender schedule, etc.) as well as support department related work processes.
- Performs operational activities of explanatory or assisting nature, with main focus on own sector and occasionally cross-sector.
- Works within a variety well-defined procedures and routines, partly under supervision.
Thinks using well-defined, diversified procedures with many precedents covering most situations.
- Signals deviations and (structural) breakdown in the process and identifies possibilities for process optimization.