Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In 1939 Philips introduced the first innovative rotating electrical shaving device called the Philishave. Are you the person that will help Philips to stay number one in technological development?
As Senior Software Engineer you will create, implement and test the design of the system on component level conform the departmental and project procedures and documentation, coding, test and verification guidelines.
As a Software Development Engineer you will take part in the reviews for your proposed approach. You consult for directions with the Project Leader and the Software Designer. You will independently organize reviews with colleagues and the Software Designer. In addition you are able to guide and supervise less experienced colleagues and trainees.
In short you:
- Combine manufactured and/or purchased subsystems into sets of components
- Maintain software components
- Consult other software engineers and hardware development engineers and other relevant disciplines
- Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed software and any component design
- Draw up his/her personal schedule and reports on progress
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Drachten offers access to a range of advanced innovation services, expertise and high-tech facilities across the whole innovation process. The main service extend from concept creation support, product and process development, prototyping and small series production, equipment development, quality and reliability, industrialization, right through to sustainability and industrial consulting.
- Attractive salary according to Philips Labour Agreement
- 25 days of paid leave
- Non-contributory pension plan
- Employed by YER and seconded to Philips, with possibility to be hired by Philips after 2 years
- Travel reimbursements
- Development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Master or Bachelor education in computer science (or has reached this level through another form of training or experience)
- Knowledge of design methods and software engineering processes
- Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary
- Experience in software development
- Experience in modern software engineering methods and processes
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker