€ 85 - € 95
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced Transition Manager for one of our clients in Amsterdam. The assignment starts directly (start at latest at the 1st of April is possible) for at least 6 months, 32-40 hours per week.
You will be based in Amsterdam and have the ability to travel internationally (Europe) up to 25%.
In order to move to the new model and transition work to the places that are best suited for the activities, a number of transition projects will run over the coming years. Transition projects encompass all activities needed for a successful move of activities towards the SSC (the services operating model) following a standard transition approach, with no disruption to the business. For a program containing some of the crucial transitions in the SSC, as well as building a regional centre, we are looking for a Transition Manager for the Finance services.
The Transition Manager Finance Services manages the transition stream to move Finance Services work according to the transition methodology. The Transition Manager Finance Services needs to understand how large organizations operate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in the SSC but also outside of the SSC. The transition streams involve moving of work, positions and processes and have stakeholders in the business, functions and operations. The Program is very international and can be complex due to conflicting interests. The transition stream also needs to be tightly managed in order to prevent business disruption.
Subject Matter Expert (60% of time)
- Validate current processes and map to global model
- Create future process maps
- Coordinate creation of Desktop procedures
- Mapping of roles in the process model
- Keep proper documentation (processes, (deviation) logs)
- Define KPIs, SLAs and OLAs
Support SSC Transition (40% of time)
- Provide regular status-updates to the Program Manager
- Maintain collaboration environment using SharePoint
- Provide inputs to master transition plan(ning)
- Manage costs and budget
- Provide input to risk and mitigation plan
- Align stakeholders in the receiving and sending organizations, functions and business
Our client is a very dynamic, international company.
We offer a challenging assignment for at least 6 months.
Required general skills
- Business acumen: mastery skills in understanding the business, being agile and apply your expertise in communication to work with diferent people and skill sets
- Calmness and clarity under pressure: is capable to work in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personalities and not get frustrated or lose self-control
- Positive attitude: is able to project a positive attitude and evoke positive responses from others
- Facilitation: must be able to facilitate difficult work sessions with senior leaders and handle positive and negative feedback and inputs appropriately
- Execution: master in scheduling project skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
- Strategic thinking: demonstrated ability to understand complex, multi-project environments and be able to quickly diagnose potential risks and issues
- Talent management: demonstrated capability to facilitate groups of senior audiences, provide candid feedback, ability to train people on complex tools sets, and excellence in working in a highly collaborative environment
- Personal credibility & integrity: demonstrated excellence in professionalism, professional communication, presence, a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations
Education and certifications
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related Analytical field required
- The following certifications are not required but very highly desired:
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems
- Relevant Finance trainings/certifications
Experience and other
- Minimum of 10+ years experience of Finance Services, O2C, R2R, P2P, Operational Accounting, Tax etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in project-, transition management preferably in a finance context
Level of responsibility
- Required: must have experienced in finance related (project) manager & finance process preferably in larger international companies
- Desired: experience as a finance (project/transition) manager for matrixed business unit or functional group
- Required: experienced in working in mid/large complex and diverse environments
- Desired: history working within a shared services or BPO organization
- Required: able to work in Amsterdam/Arnhem, speak and write fluent English and travel internationally up to 25%
- Desired: Proven track record of working in different countries, conducting business in a mixed-language environment and desired to be fluent in at least one other language besides Englisch
- Desired: experience in training, mentoring, and/or coaching new project (transition) managers
- Required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project and Project Server
- Desired: SAP; SharePoint
- Required: English
- Desired: Fluency in at least one other language, e.g. French, German, Dutch or other European language