Max. € 60,000/€ 80
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced analyst with experience in corporate finance, M&A, strategy consulting or corporate development and are you thinking about your next career move?
For a number of our clients (investment managers, corporate finance boutiques, corporate M&A departments and financial institutions we are looking for driven professionals (Analyst/Associate/VP level) that can contribute and add value to the investment strategy and objectives. Depending on your knowledge and experience as well as your ambition and personality, this can be positions that focus on company and market valuations and analyses for transition structuring, M&A and/or develop, improve or guard (current) investments.
Our clients are several (international) investment managers, corporate finance boutiques, corporate M&A departments and financial institutions in the Netherlands.
Excellent remuneration package.
- A relevant Master degree (in business, economics or finance) with excellent results
- 1-6 years' of working experience in M&A, equity research, private equity or management consulting
- Strong investment appetite
- Solid valuation and business analysis experience
- Capacity for original analysis and a critical mind
- Excellent technical skills