Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Construction
Over deze vacature
For an applications engineering platform team we are looking for talented Middleware Integrator. Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for!
As an integrator, you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams. These teams develop and test the infrastructure platform for the combat management systems, the radar systems and the optical sensor systems. The development teams are responsible for the entire development chain, requirements analysis, development, testing, validation and demonstrating the current status of the product. Our client highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
Within the Engineering cluster the applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems.
Our client makes solutions to help customers to make the right decisions at the right time and act accordingly in challenging environments. The product of our client offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defence.
- An interesting job in a high-tech environment
- A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives
- An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important
- Level of Responsibility: LR8
- After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client
- You are a talented integrator, who has over 5 years’ experience and enjoys designing, developing, integrating and testing hardware abstraction middleware, relevant technologies include data distribution (e.g. OpenSplice), Linux and TCP/IP networking
- You are skilled in using C and C++ for system programming
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system is required, while knowledge of hardware architectures and (container) virtualization is preferred
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (HBO/WO) in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- An important requirement to fulfil this role is the ability to communicate efficiently both verbally and written in English