< € 60
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For an equity manager we are recruiting an energetic Associate to join the growing investment team in Amsterdam.
The Associate will work closely with one of the Portfolio Managers to support the investment portfolio companies. As an Associate in the investment team, you will be responsible for the building and day-to-day monitoring of a focused public equity portfolio. You will be involved in screening, idea generation and due diligence with regards to potential opportunities. You are expected to independently conduct and supervise various investment and company analyses (e.g. valuation, industry and company specific analyses, environmental, social and governance factor analysis, strategy assessment and portfolio analyses).
Output includes helping in writing investment proposals, financial models, preparing presentations and presenting your results in investment committee meetings. The due diligence and monitoring process requires taking the lead in preparing and participating in meetings with brokers, industry specialists, competitors and company executives.
An independent equity manager in the centre of Amsterdam with a small and highly engaged team with an international scope.
- An excellent, clear and long term career perspective
- International scope
- An attractive remuneration package
- A relevant Master degree (in business, economics or finance)
- 0-3 years' of working experience in M&A, equity research, private equity or management consulting
- Demonstrable affinity with a strong appetite for investing and sustainability
- Solid valuation and business analysis experience
- Capacity for original analysis and a critical mind
- Strong technical skills (proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg)
- Both a strong individual and team player
- Open and clear communicator
- Can do mentality
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)