€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Quality & Safety, Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the Quality & Regulatory team and work on projects with focus on the improvement of critical processes and initiatives for meeting regulation requirements and improving compliance. This transformation journey is exciting and challenging, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a true transformation for critical areas within an international company. At this moment there are few QMS challenging areas and new regulations which requires project based approach. We are looking to strengthen the team to successfully manage this transformation. We are looking for an expert in project management with experience in Q&R domain.
You are responsible for:
- Apply standard End2End approach in the projects, to ensure plans are realized in timely and effective manner
- Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Leads the project, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external stakeholders
- Directs the employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally
- Leads projects within Q&R domain which lead to significant compliance improvement, implementing new regulations
- Managing project team
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Management, preferably with experience working in regulated business
- Strong project and program management experience is required: especially with managing implementations of new ways of working in a large organization
- Good understanding of change management theory, techniques and how to implement them into a project
- Understands how to address different types of resistance to change
- Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure integrated plan will be executed
- Experience in a large multinational company
- Can operate both on strategical as tactical level w.r.t. project approach, priorities, risk management etc.
- Experience in working in Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference
- Understanding of Quality Assurance principles and practices is preferred
Next to this:
- Minimum 5-10 years in quality and regulatory with experience on project management
- Must practice analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
- Strong influencing skills; power of persuasion, perseverance, getting things done mentality
- Experience/certified in project & change management
- Ability to train, coach and motivate people