Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks in Eindhoven we are recruiting a temporary Financial Accountant (fulltime). This assignment is at least for a period of 5 months.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the day to day integrity of the general ledger in conjunction with the Financial Accounting Manager of the assigned Paccar Financial Europe (PFE) entit(y)ies. This encompasses but is not limited to the reconciliation of complex general ledger loan accounts with LLAS, month end closing processing and ad hoc financial accounting responsibilities.
- Maintain and control the general ledger of the assigned PFE entit(y)ies
- Perform complex general ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for a major part of the month end closing including, but not limited to, the preparation of journals, processing I closing of month end ledgers and preparation of financial accounts
- Reconcile on a daily basis the transactions between LLAS and Exact and review non interfaced transactions
- Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with month end reporting to PFE consolidations as required
- Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with statutory reporting
- Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with yearend audits, internal audits, VAT inspections etc.
- Prepare or assist in VAT filings
- Deputizing for the Financial Accounting Manager
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Economics
- Up to 3 years of financial experience or equivalent through experience
- A thorough understanding of General Ledger accounting responsibilities
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good team player