Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our good relation DAF Trucks in Eindhoven, we are looking for a 3D Surface Modeller that has demonstrable and excellent qualities in exterior surfacing activities with Alias.
In this position you will be responsible for creating surface models of new interiors and mostly exteriors of future DAF products. The goal of the position is to make a real impact and push DAF's leading position in truck design forward.
DAF Trucks is part of PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. DAF Trucks is one of the largest and fastest growing truck manufacturing companies in Europe. The widely recognized DAF Design Centre conceived designs for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks for DAF.
You will be employed by YER and be outsourced at DAF. After one year, DAF will have the possibility to offer your a direct contract. The conditions for this position consist of:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
We are currently recruiting a talented digital modeller with excellent sense of form, as defined by DAF's designers. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and versatile team plater with experience of exterior (and interior) surface modelling. You are passionate about surface modelling, eager to develop your skillset and proactive in finding new techniques and tools to enhance the effectiveness of the team. Furthermore, we are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor or master degree, preferably in the field of Industrial or Automotive Design
- Minimum five to ten years of automotive surface modelling with Alias
- The ability to quickly read and interpret designer sketches into alias models
- The ability to quick surface to scan and polygon data
- Clear and fluent English language skills