Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting a Senior Adobe AEM Developer.
The senior developer will support the Tech Lead in a very dynamic environment. You are expected to have a flexible attitude and act fast. You will be expected to work on both front-end and back-end development, at Senior level.
Specifically, your work will be dedicated to:
- Software development and integration
- APIs and web services
- Web applications
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
You are experienced in:
- Adobe AEM/CQ5, Java, SQL, XML, XSLT, UML, HTML5/jQuery, ReactJS/Angular, responsive design
- CQ stack: Adobe CQ5, CRX, Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, JCR, ExtJS
- Java stack: J2EE, Wicket, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Freemarker
- Agile (Scrum)
- Develop tools like Sonar, Jenkins, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Hybrid developer, HTML5/CSS3, and Java with technologies
- Certified Java professional (Oracle), Certified AEM developer (Adobe)