Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer with a background in electronic engineering for a global leader in high performance digital imaging and semiconductor technology. You will work for the professional imaging R&D department, located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The candidate will join a team of hardware and software development engineers in the System Development & Support Group (SD&S).
The principal task for the Hardware Engineer will be camera hardware development, with a strong focus on the development of X-ray detectors using wafer-scale CMOS imagers. Other tasks include the development of tools for sensor and detector evaluation.
Global leader in high performance digital imaging and semiconductor technology. The candidate will report to the Manager of the SD&S group. he SD&S group is part of the R&D department and develops electronics, firmware and software for cameras and production testers and gives technical support to customers.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The job is open for candidates with at least 3-5 years previous work with a bachelor degree in Electronics. Strong interest in camera electronics and imaging are a definite advantage. Knowledge of mixed signal design (specification, implementation and validation) and EMC is required. Also knowledge on firmware and embedded SW implementations is an advantage. Teamwork is essential, as the successful candidate will be required to work with the sensor and detector development project teams in Santa Clara (CA, USA), Waterloo (ONT, Canada) and Eindhoven, the application teams in Eindhoven, Tokyo and Shanghai, and with key customers.