Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Work for internal Philips businesses & external customers on the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications for different products (e.g. inkjet printing, micro fluid applications, Philip’s CMUT technology, etc.). Together with 140 experts, you work for the MEMS Foundry at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). You initiate and lead yield improvement projects to support integrated thin film applications, products and processes with the purpose to achieve and exceed performance objectives.
Ready for a meaningful new challenge?
You are a part of a highly motivated and skilled team of (Sr.) Process Development Engineers, Technical Project Leaders and Process Architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications. The group is part of the division MEMS & Micro Devices of Philips Innovation Services.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing data, monitoring critical equipment, detecting anomalies in defects and initiating corrective and preventive actions
- Initiating and managing process improvements and/or procedures to stabilize yield. He/she will need to follow up on control charts and will be involved in developing the infrastructure for processing data and developing models for yield
- Monitoring, documenting and communicating the performance results, and initiating actions for products not meeting the targets in order to achieve these objectives
- Using appropriate methods and tools for engineering activities
- Assisting in developing automated inspection methods for samples and products
- Leading and/or participating in project meetings with the team and the customer to present the results of inspection and the actions to improve yield to realize the agreed yield objectives
- Evaluating the defect densities in processing and recommend improvements
- Seeing opportunities for yield improvement and initiating these opportunities
- Developing yield models for new products
- Designing and developing new testing (software and hardware) for production
- Building up know-how and maintaining this, acquiring new assignments through contacts with internal and external customers, and also with representatives from other fields of expertise, suppliers and knowledge institutes
- Coaching (senior) process engineers and technicians to implement SPC and process improvements
- Pro-actively communicating with all stakeholders; including (internal & external) clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of engineering or science
- Experience in process engineering and development
- Experience in working with or leading project teams in technological area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Knowledge of performance (yield, reliability) in thin film applications and products
- Capable of combining his physical and chemical knowledge in order to understand the complex thin film processes and their interaction with performance and yield
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment
- Black Belt or Greenbelt certification is preferable
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality